top of page

Market Research Group

Public·14 members

Download [REPACK] Toy Duck Mp3

Related Tags: rubber duck heaven, rubber duck heaven song, rubber duck heaven MP3 song, rubber duck heaven MP3, download rubber duck heaven song, rubber duck heaven song, CLEANCORE rubber duck heaven song, rubber duck heaven song by sorry stacy, rubber duck heaven song download, download rubber duck heaven MP3 song

Download Toy Duck mp3

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmiimms.com%2F2ueH8R&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3ArMNLNMVppGKet6aAtxpm

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Do You Know the Way to San Jose, My Dreams Are So Boring They Put Me To Sleep, Involuntary, Decoy, or, A Duck's Lament, Side Dishes, Not Like the Other Boys, Let's Talk Some More, Heat, and 131 more. , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $147.19 USD or more (25% OFF) Send as Gift about I figured it was time to write a Christmas song... $(".tralbum-about").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_about"), "more", "less"); lyrics SANTA CLAUS IS DRUNK OFF HIS ASSit's the night before Christmasup at the old North Poleand you can bet your bottom dollar that outsideit's pretty damn coldah but Santa Claus is staying warmcause Santa ain't dumbhe's just now polished off a nice big bottle of drumy'see Santa Claus is drunk off his assSanta Claus is drunk off his assthis year he's gonna have to give Christmas a passSanta Claus is drunk off his assyes it's truenow Santa's little elves are busy packing up his sleighso the kids'll all receive their presents on Christmas Daybut to all you little children out there, i'm very sorry to saybut Santa's just opened up a bottle of whiskyhe's about to put that one awayand Santa Claus is drunk off his assSanta Claus is drunk off his assthis year he's gonna have to give Christmas a passSanta Claus is drunk off his assoh lordy mercynow children i'm afraid it's truewon't be no presents for youol' Santa has put about a gallon awayyou ain't getting no presents on Christmasi'm very sorry children...i know it's a big disappointment...it's a crying shamenow the sleigh is all ready fulla shiny new toys to bringah but Santa Claus ain't in no condition to drive that thingnow Mrs Claus knows how to fly the sleigh and normally that'd be finebut even Mrs Claus herself has put away at least two bottles of wineand Santa Claus is drunk off his assSanta Claus is drunk off his assthis year he's gonna have to give Christmas a passSanta Claus is drunk off his assdrunk off his assa crying shame! $(".lyricsText").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_long"), "more", "less"); credits released December 22, 2020 Samm Bennett: vocal, 3-string guitar, percussion, ektarRecorded December 22, 2020 at Polarity Studio, Tokyo $(".tralbum-credits").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_long"), "more", "less"); license all rights reserved tags Tags christmas electro-americana folk blues christmas christmas music post-folk santa claus santa claus is drunk swamp Tokyo Shopping cart total USD Check out about Samm Bennett - Polarity Records Tokyo, Japan 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page